Thursday 28 October 2021

Hello dear

Hello

My name is Gabrielle Williams. I am the only child / daughter of the late engineer Michael Williams. My father was a very wealthy oil and gas entrepreneur. he also had extensive investments in the real estate and agricultural sectors.

My mother died with my siblings in a ghastly automobile accident along Yamoussoukro express way when I was a little child. My father was poisoned last year by my uncle and my late father business associates for the purpose to claim the ownership of his farms and business estates

  I have the sum of 7.5 million EUR which my late father deposited in one of the prime bank here with my name as next of kin because I am his only daughter.

I would like you to assist me transfer this money to your bank account in your country and also bring me to your country to continue my education.

My uncle is desperately seeking to kill me at all cost because of this money my late father deposited in the bank in my name.

I would be greatly delighted if you can respond to me after reading this email so that i can give you more information concerning this money and how it will be transferred to you smoothly and effectively

I will offer you 20% of the total sum as a compensation for your help and efforts.  I am waiting for your response

Please, you should reply me via my private email address: gabriellewillyams@aol.com

Kind regards
Gabrielle Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment