Friday 15 October 2021

Good morning

Good morning

May this letter find you in good health, as you spare some of your precious minutes to read the following appeal with a sympathetic mind. I am writing to you with the help of my female Nurse, here at the hospital because I have been battling serious breast cancer (TNBC). My name is Mrs. Ingeborg Ruth Kempf. I am a 66 years old woman and I am legally married to the deceased Mr.Michael Kempf. My husband and I have lived here in Ivory Coast, West Africa for the past 40 years. My deceased husband worked with an oil drilling company as an expatriate here in Africa before he died. We were both married without a single biological child of our own. When my husband  was alive he deposited the sum of Four million five hundred thousand Euros (4,500,000.00 euro) with a bank here in Ivory Coast which he signed an agreement with the bank that the funds will only be used for charity purposes in any European country such as; helping the poor and motherless babies, supporting church activities and helping the unprivileged children to continue their education in Europe. My husband made this decision because we have no child who will inherit the funds in the bank here in Africa and he was brought up by an orphanage center in Austria Before we moved down to Africa.

I contacted you today because my doctor just informed me that my breast cancer sickness has gotten worse and they are going to carry out a serious/deadly cancer surgery which I might not survive because the disease has eaten deep into my body system. I am afraid that if I die during my surgery, the funds in the bank here will be forgotten because I have no other relatives to claim it. I am unable to locate any of my husband's family in Austria.

I want to transfer these funds to your  bank account for  charity work. After the transfer to your bank account; you will deduct 30% of the total funds for yourself as compensation and use the remaining 70% to proceed with the charity work in your country. Please reply to me urgently if you are interested to help me in this charity transaction so that I will send you more details because I want the funds to be transferred out from the bank here before my upcoming surgery.

My regard
Mrs. Ruth Kempf 

No comments:

Post a Comment