Thursday 8 April 2021

URGENT AND IMPORTANT TASKS.



--
My Name is Mrs. Jia En Silver and I am 68 years old a widow, I live in the United Kingdom and I came across your email prior to a private search whilst in need of your assistance. I am opportune to use this medium to exhibit my legal intentions towards your management. I lost my only Daughter "(4) years ago in an Auto crash with two (2) of her friends and now my husband on the Coronavirus/COVID-19 Pandemic. My present health is the reason why I am contacting you, I am a sick woman with CANCER and I have just (7) months to live on this earth according to my doctors and I don't want to die living my late husbands deposited funds of $5.6 Million Dollars with the bank to seat on it, I am using this opportunity crying out to you to be of assistance to lay claims to the funds as the person who I have chosen to manage my late husband funds.

I am offering you this great opportunity because I know you will use the funds $5.6 Million Dollars very well as a God fearing person whom I have entrusted on, I sincerely want you to use the funds for Charity, Building of Motherless Homes and Donation to less privileged, I will appreciate your cooperation to achieve this goal for me knowing too well that you will also benefit mutually from it. Finally, once I get a positive response in regards to my proposal to you, I will detail you on the next steps and get back to me via my private email address: silverjaen@hotmail.com, be assured of a risk free transaction. May God almighty bless you always and may you always be happy always.

Yours,
Mrs. Jia En Silver.

No comments:

Post a Comment