Tuesday 27 April 2021

Hello..

Dear Friend,

I am highly delighted to be in contact with you,this may seem as a surprise due to the fact that we have not met or known each other before. After searching through your country's Chamber of Commerce and industry here in the States. I am contacting you for your kind assistance, I have to say that I have no intentions of causing you pains as you read this.

I'm Mrs. Suzuki Harumi, I'm from Japan, I am the owner of Natvik Global Medical Equipment supplies for over thirty years before I was diagnosed  with esophageal cancer. My doctor told me that I had only months to live. It is my last wish to see my wealth distributed to charities. The relatives and friends have plundered so much of my wealth since my health issues, that is why I need your help, I want you to inherit my funds and use this money to fund poor, orphanages, widows and charities. I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money  and deal with, Due to the state of my health I can not communicate by telephone because of my illness affected my throat. I prefer to communicate via email. I would appreciate your response. so that I can send a letter and explained further.

No comments:

Post a Comment