Thursday 15 June 2023

Re : Inform me

Good day

My name is Dr. Law Kok Chung, Singaporean,
I work in one of the leading Industrial Laboratory LLC as a research assistant and consultant.
I would be glad to network with you for mutually beneficial friendship. May I ask you, are you open to business networking that offer important business opportunities and personal growth opportunities? Would you be interested in becoming our new regional distributor and supply broker/agent in your country? I currently have an opportunity open in our company for supply of raw materials we source from your country that we use for manufacturing some of our company products. if so get back to me so i can send you comprehensive details for your feasibility study and review.

Thanks
Dr.Law Kok Chung
Research Assistant
CV Industrial laboratory Ltd

No comments:

Post a Comment