Friday 28 April 2023

Re:Reply Me

Beloved One,

My name is Mrs. Fosgate Perez Rita, I am from South Korea. I am
terminally ill with cancer and I have decided to donate to you
the inheritance I received from my late husband, Mr. O'brien
Fosgate . Unfortunately, I am in a hospital in the United Kingdom
undergoing treatment for esophageal cancer. I have since lost the
ability to speak and my doctors have told me that I have only a
few months to live. It is my last wish to see this money that my
late husband deposited the sum of £1,200,000.00 (One million two
hundred thousand pounds) into his offshore bank account to be
distributed to charities on the less privileged in my country
South Korea. Because my relatives and friends have plundered much
of my wealth since my illness, I cannot live with the agony of
entrusting this huge responsibility to any of them. Please get
back for more details.

Cordially ,

Mrs Fosgate Perez Rita

No comments:

Post a Comment