Wednesday 21 September 2022

Re:Supplier Directory // LoffePET // China's pet supplies factory

Dear manager

I wrote you several emails, but I haven't got your reply. I think you must be very busy.

Today I sincerely write to you again and hope to get your reply!

 I would like to recommend our pet bags, pet beds and cat trees to you again. They are of good quality, almost all of which are about a few dollars. I believe these products cn bring rich profits to your company. Our products are sold in supermarkets in Europe and many places in the United States.

 If you need a quotation, please let me know and I will send it to you right away.

 



I hope you can see our products again today and give us a chance to cooperate.

Please believe in the ability of our factory, I will try my best to do everything for you!

....................................................................................................

Alice

Mobile:0086+15652718202

Sino HK Loffe (Beijing) Pet Products Co., Ltd

Add: Room 503, Building 16, Yard 1, Tianxing street, Fangshan District, Beijing, Chi

 

 

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment