Monday 25 July 2022

Transfer of Funds !!

Hello, did you receive my message?

 

This is John R. Oxford, Jr. of the U.S. Army Aviation and Missile Research, Development, and Engineering Center (AMRDEC) based in Africa's Sahel region.

 

It will interest you to know that I have nominated you as my beneficiary to receive 1000 kilograms of Gold Dust/Gold Dore Bar, which is estimated today at more than (Fifty Seven Million Euros) () 57,000,000. +plus $10,000,000 (USD) cash.

 

My desire and purpose is to have the U.S Military Air & Surface Transportation Company (ADM Europa LLC) in Abidjan to deliver the two (2) safe-deposit box containing the $10M USD and the 1000 KG of Gold to you (or) to any overseas address under your supervision as long as i am assured that it will be safe in your care until I return back to America.

 

The deal is 60/40 split (60% for me, and 40% for you); I am not a greedy person and I hope you will not double cross a uniform brother in active service who has sacrificed in keeping America and the world safe.

 

Please reply with your full contact information and address, including a Phone/ WhatsApp number. Below is my Phone/WhatsApp number! I am available via WhatsApp as an alternative to email should this be a preference.

 

May God bless you as you extend your helping hand to a uniform member of the U.S armed forces.

 

Respectfully, 

   Colonel (COL) John R. Oxford, Jr.,

Deputy Director, (AMRDEC)

Phone/WhatsApp: (+225) 059 571 7844

No comments:

Post a Comment