Wednesday 22 June 2022

China ten year pet products factory, looking forward to cooperation


Dear Mr./Ms

My name is Alice from Sino HK loffe (Beijing) Pet Products Co., Ltd.

I get your contact information on Facebook. I take the liberty of writing to you,

We are a 10-year-old pet supplies company, which mainly designs and produces pet backpacks, nest mats and cat trees. Our products are exported to North America, Europe, Southeast Asia, Japan and South Korea.

I would like to send you our company's product catalogue. I hope you can see more good products,

I hope our sincerity can move you! Promote our cooperation!

Meet you is fate, thank you!

 

Alice

Mobile:0086+18210236890

Sino HK Loffe (Beijing) Pet Products Co., Ltd

Add: Room 503, Building 16, Yard 1, Tianxing street, Fangshan District, Beijing, China


No comments:

Post a Comment