Sunday 27 March 2022

Urgent

Hello,


My dear, Let me start by introducing myself, My name is Ms. Farah A. Hamazh, I am from Bali Indonesia, I work with the Capital Trust Bank here in Jakarta, I am the foreign operations manager of Bank Madiri Indonesia. I am 35 years old, I got your contact through my personal search via www.linkedin.com .

This letter might surprise you because we have not met neither in person nor by correspondence but I believe that it takes just one day to meet or know someone either physically or through correspondence.

I have a sensitive and private offer from the top executive to seek your partnership in re-profiling some offshore investment funds worth $26,000,000.00 (Twenty Six Million, United States Dollars) . I am constrained however to withhold most of the details for now. This is a legitimate transaction.

If we agree on the terms you will be given 40% of the total funds, If you are interested please write back for further directives.

If you are interested and willing to render your assistance please respond back to me, I look forward to your urgent response.

Best regards,
Ms. Farah Hamazh.

No comments:

Post a Comment