Wednesday 12 January 2022

Greetings From Mrs Elizabeth Conroy

--
Greetings From Mrs Elizabeth Conroy

After going through your information over the internet i decided to
contact you for friendship and assistance for distribution of my
inheritance towards charity. My name is Mrs Elizabeth Conroy; I am a
dying woman who has decided to donate what I have for the good work of
charity. I am 63 years old and I was diagnosed for breast Cancer for
about 2 years now. I have been touched by God to donate from what I have
inherited from my late husband to you for help the Earthquake, Tsunami
victims and the good work of Charity, rather than allowing my husband's
evil relatives to use my husband's hard earned funds ungodly.

They don't care about mankind, all they care is how to rob some money
from me and spend it ungodly. Please pray that the good Lord forgives me
of my sins. I have asked God to forgive me and I believe he has because
He is a merciful God. I will be going in for a surgery soon and I want
to make sure that I make this donation before undergoing my surgery. I
decided to donate the sum of $3,500,000 (Three Million Five Hundred
Thousand Dollars) to you for the good work of the lord, and also to help
the motherless and less privileged and also for the assistance of the
widows and unfortunate mothers.


At the moment I cannot take any telephone calls right now due to the
fact that my husband's relatives are always around me and trying to see
if they can overhear my conversations and my health status as well. I
wish you all the best and may the good Lord bless you abundantly, and
please use the funds well and always extend the good work to others. I
have informed my consultant about the ($ 3,500,000.00). it is true that
I don't know you and you don't know me, but I have been directed by God
to contact you for this. Thanks and God bless. I will direct you further
after hearing from you. NB: I will appreciate your utmost
confidentiality in this matter until the task is accomplished as I don't
want anything that will jeopardize my wish. Also I will be contacting
with you only by email as I don't want my husband relations or anybody
to know because they are always around me Reply me VIA my Private email
address( mrsconroy02@yahoo.com )

Regards,
Mrs Elizabeth Conroy

No comments:

Post a Comment