Tuesday 31 August 2021

Greetings

Dear Friend

It is obvious that this letter will come to you as a surprise but please find time to read it carefully; I am Barrister Jose Iglesias Esq. a Spanish Lawyer. Before I proceed, I must apologize for this spontaneous mail to you. I am aware that this is certainly not a conservative way of approach to establish a relationship of trust, but you will realize the need for my action. First, I must solicit your confidence in this proposal; this is by the nature of it as being utterly confidential or top secret. I have a business proposal which I believe that will be a very good opportunity for both of us, so I decided to contact you on the business.

A deceased client of mine that died as a result of a heart-related condition on March 12th 2015, his heart condition was as a result of losing all members of his families in a political assassination in MALI WEST AFRICA. He is a real estate mogul who relocated to Madrid, he died leaving behind a deposit valued of (9.5 Million Euros) Nine Million Five Hundred Thousand Euros, in a Bank here in Madrid, and the bank had contacted me on many occasions over the past years to present the supposed Next of kin or business associate to my late client.

This fund has lasted more than expected period in the Bank security vault, and the Bank has issued me a final notice to present the next of kin to my late client or the account will be declared unserviceable or confiscated by the Bank treasury due to the ongoing Bank reform here in Madrid. So far, all my efforts to get a hold of someone related to him has proved abortive, and the bank cannot release this fund unless somebody applies for it as next of kin to the account as indicated in the banking guidelines. So since I have contacted you. I am actually asking for your consent to present your information to the Bank as the Next of Kin or business associate to my late client, so that the proceeds of this account can be release to you as the next of kin to my client.

It is upon this discovery that I decided to contact you on this business, I wish to point out that I will want 20% of this money to be shared among charity Organizations, while the remaining 80% is shared equally between us. I will use my position as the client's attorney to guarantee the successful execution of this transaction.

Upon your response, I shall provide you with more details about the transaction; also you should understand that this should be kept very confidential. However, if this business proposal offends your moral ethics, do accept my sincere apology, or if on the contrary you wish to achieve this goal with me, kindly get back to me with your interest for further details

 

Barrister Jose Iglesia Esq.

No comments:

Post a Comment