Friday 25 June 2021

Greetings from Lily,

Dear Sir/Madam

Greetings, I'm Ms. Lily Hunter working with Pharmaceutical Veterinary Company based here in Liverpool, UK. I got your contact during my comprehensive search for a reliable and trustworthy individual/company in your country, so I decided to contact you for a business with our company. The company I work with is into manufacturing of Veterinary products and Medicines, animal food dietary and supplement for Horses, Elephants, Cows and Lions,etc.

The company procures most of they raw materials from India in the past 2 years; there is a chemical which I use to supply our company with the help of an India businessman called Mr. Vivek E. Sharma, He sat on our last purchase profit and switched off his phones due to his greed for a long time now.

The procurement department /our director has asked me for the contact details of the supplier in India. I need a person I will present to the company as the supplier in India; the company will pay some percentage upfront, upon the verification of the sample of the chemical.

The profit would be shared between you and I, on a 50/50 percent basis after the supply. I'm looking for a reliable Indian businessman that understands India's local language who will assist me in contacting the local dealer of these chemicals in India. I don't want to contact them directly because of the language gap as they will take advantage of me; this business is 100% risk-free and will be another income generating business outside your specialization.

If you are interested in doing this business with me, kindly contact me for more details.

Warm Regards,
Ms. Lily Hunter

No comments:

Post a Comment