Sunday 14 March 2021

Urgent

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Michael Adams (Solicitor at Adams law firm). I am contacting you regarding to a deceased client who deposited a huge sum at a financial institution before his death; documentations regarding this sum indicates that claims can only be made by his relatives/family member. After abortive search for a direct family member which came to no avail, I was given an ultimatum to look for some distance relative to put up a claim or have the funds confiscated in accordance with the existing Inheritance laws.

Considering this scenario, I have developed a partnership proposal for you to stand as the heir, with the modalities I have in place as his solicitor, I can guarantee that the funds will be released to you as the Next-of-Kin.

The intended transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any infraction of the law.
However, if this business proposition offends your moral ethics, please do accept my sincere apology and ignore this email. If on the contrary you wish to achieve this transaction with me, please kindly get back to me with your interest for further details.


Looking forward to partner with you.

Kind regards,

Michael Adams (Solicitor)

No comments:

Post a Comment